Within the Focused Topics Using the VLS: Coaching to Enhance Practice course you will learn about:
- The structural and technical elements of the Virtual Lab School that make it an effective professional development system.
- The difference and similarities between training and coaching.
- Ways to communicate coaching and coursework expectations to new and seasoned professionals.
- The cyclical process of goal setting and the tools within the VLS that support this process.
- Coaching strategies to support staff members across their careers.
- Ways to use the VLS to make data-informed decisions about program-wide improvements.