How have challenging events in your own life or in the lives of any of your family members affected your family as a whole? Take a few moments to think about this and write some of your thoughts. Now think about some of your children and how challenging events in their lives may be affecting their families. What traits of your family do you think help you succeed and overcome challenging events? How can you apply your own experiences when working with families who face challenges?
- Challenging events in my own life
- Impact of challenging events on my family
- Challenging events in my children’s lives
- Impact of challenging events on my children’s lives
- Traits of my family that help me overcome challenges
- Using my own experiences when working with families facing challenges