In this activity, you will be exploring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s BAM Body and Mind website. This website is designed just for youth and is a great resource to share with school-age children and their families.
Refer to "Unit 3: Physical Education and Physical Activity" to complete this activity and answer the following questions:
- Look at the Activity Information Sheets.
- How could you use these with children in your family child care home?
- Can you think of ways to incorporate these Activity Information Sheets into your activity plans?
- Go back to "Unit 3: Physical Education and Physical Activity" and take a look at the resources.
- How could you use any of these resources to help motivate children in your program to be active?
- How could this information help children that have special learning or health needs?