|Professionalism: Creating a Climate of Trust, Respect, and Safety||
ACTIVITY ID: 20581
Use the following questions to interview a family child care professional you admire to help you learn more about the values and philosophy of a family child care professional. You may want to add your own questions to this interview.
- In your daily work, what are some things you do to earn respect and trust from families and children?
- What professional behaviors have helped you maintain families’ and community members’ trust?
- How have you created a safe environment for children’s family members to speak honestly about concerns and issues?
- What advice do you have for becoming a more professional family child care provider?
- What resources have you found helpful in maintaining a trusting, respectful, and safe family child care home?
- Other question(s) you may want to add: