|Evaluating Staffing Arrangements - Staff Feedback||
ACTIVITY ID: 24756
Key: 1 = Never 2 = Rarely 3 = Sometimes 4 = Occasionally 5 = Always
One way to better understand how well your program staffing schedule is working is to elicit feedback from the staff in your program. Provide each staff member with a copy of this feedback form and allow them one week to complete it. Be sure to designate a space where staff can return feedback anonymously.
Read the following questions and consider how often you have been affected by staffing and scheduling practices in the past six months.
- How often are you over ratio before the next staff member is scheduled to arrive?12345
- How often do you have to stay past your scheduled shift to maintain ratio?12345
- How often do you receive a scheduled break?12345
- How often are you forced to give up planning time due to lack of coverage?12345
- How often are you called back from a break early to support classroom coverage?12345
- Do you receive regularly scheduled time for training?12345
- Do you receive regularly scheduled time for coaching?12345
- How often do you receive planning time with your entire teaching team?12345
- Is there an effective system in place for requesting time off and approval?12345
- Do you feel supported when you have to call out due to an illness or emergency?12345