If you wish to remove a staff member from your staff roster because they are no longer employed by your program, or they have finished all their coursework, follow the instructions below.
If you wish to remove an account from your roster because it is a duplicate of another account, please contact VLS Support.
If you have any questions regarding this tutorial, please reach out to VLS Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Deactivating a user with items PENDING REVIEW results in those items reverting to IN-PROGRESS. Any Enrolled tracks, courses, or lessons are unenrolled. All other track, course, and lesson progress is saved.
- Navigate to your Staff Roster page.
- Click on the Program the staff member you wish to remove is assigned to.
- Click on View Profile, next to the staff member's name.
- Click on User Management in the top right-hand corner of the page and select Deactivate/Remove user from the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up, select the reason for the staff member removal from the options menu.
- Click on Deactivate User.
- Deactivated users will no longer appear on your roster, or be able to track their progress. However, they will be able to access their progress records and all obtained certificates by logging in to their account as usual.
- Deactivated user accounts may be reactivated into your roster or transferred to another installation at any time. For a step-by-step guide, view our Add Existing User tutorial.