Remove, Retire, or Deactivate Users
- Navigate to your Staff Roster page.
- Click on the Program the staff member you wish to remove is assigned to.
- Click on View Profile, next to the staff member's name.
- Click on User Management in the top right-hand corner of the page and select Deactivate/Remove user from the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up, select the reason for the staff member removal from the options menu.
- Click on Deactivate User.
- Deactivated users will no longer appear on your roster, or be able to track their progress. However, they will be able to access their progress records and all obtained certificates by logging in to their account as usual.
- Deactivated user accounts may be reactivated into your roster or transferred to another installation at any time. For a step-by-step guide, view our Add Existing User tutorial.