Edit a Staff Member's Account Details
To edit the name, email-address, or position title for a user, follow the steps below.
- Login to your account
- Navigate to your Staff Roster
- Use your account drop-down menu in the top-right header and choose My Staff Roster
- Click "View Profile" on the user/staff-member you want to edit
- Click "User Management" on the staff-member's Account Details panel. Then Select Edit Account Settings.
- Edit any fields you wish
- Currently users can edit the name, position title, email-address, and password
- Supervisory users can also edit program/installation assignments, roles, and enrolled tracks
- Duplicate accounts should be reported to VLS Support for further assistance.
- To save your changes click "Save"
- If you do not wish to save your changes, simply navigate away from the edit page or close the tab/window.