Account Email Block
In an effort to curb the high rate of bounced emails being generated by our users, we have implemented a temporary block on email addresses that bounce messages.
This email block may only be removed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from the banned email, with the subject "Address Verification".
An address is blocked when:
- A new account is created with an invalid email address
- A password reset request is sent to an invalid email address
In order to prevent addresses from being blocked:
- Make sure that new staff members have created and have access to their email account BEFORE you add them to your roster.
- Make sure you have spelled the new staff member’s account email correctly.
- If you are aware of your current VLS email being invalid, make sure to edit your account with a valid email address.