The following chart lists each lesson and all required and non-required activities and resources in this course. Use this as a guide, table of contents, or print it out and use as a checklist to manually keep track of progress through the course. Required activities are marked with a star and must be completed and reviewed by a trainer, coach or administrator. VLS Partner users will utilize the VLS learning management system to track progress towards course certification.
Within the Infants & Toddlers Creative Expression course you will learn about:
- The importance of cultivating creativity through experiences and activities for children and families
- How to promote creativity throughout infant and toddler care environments
- Ways to engage families in their child's creativity
- How to address the needs of all infants and toddlers
- Ideas that foster insightful experiences to strengthen adult creativity
|*||Assessments & Tools|