The following chart lists each lesson and all required and non-required activities and resources in this course. Use this as a guide, table of contents, or print it out and use as a checklist to manually keep track of progress through the course. Required activities are marked with a star and must be completed and reviewed by a trainer, coach or administrator. VLS Partner users will utilize the VLS learning management system to track progress towards course certification.
Within the Family Child Care Child Abuse: Identification & Reporting course you will learn about:
- The warning signs of child abuse and neglect in children
- Your responsibility for reporting suspected abuse and neglect of children and youth
- How to take care of yourself after reporting abuse or neglect
- Ways to support children and families impacted by abuse and neglect
- Methods to protect children from harm
|*||Assessments & Tools|