The following chart lists each lesson and all required and non-required activities and resources in this course. Use this as a guide, table of contents, or print it out and use as a checklist to manually keep track of progress through the course. Required activities are marked with a star and must be completed and reviewed by a trainer, coach or administrator. VLS Partner users will utilize the VLS learning management system to track progress towards course certification.
Within the School-Age Communication & Language Development course you will learn about:
- Communication milestones and trends for school-age children and youth
- How to establish and foster communication with all families of school-age children and youth in your program
- How to cultivate and nurture communication in your school-age program
- How to organize your physical and social learning environment to promote effective communication and promote communication during daily routines
- How to enhance communication and foster the communication of all children and youth in your program
|*||Assessments & Tools|